Saturday, January 24, 2009

3 Good Food Packages

Pringles-
These individual serving of Pringles are pretty handy. It's simple, easy to open,  compact to carry and the package is the same shape as the chips, which keeps them from breaking.
They come stacked on top of each other in a carton similar to yoghurt.

Box of Truffles-
I commended my boyfriend on getting me a little box of chocolates with a well designed package. So much that I kept the box to get ideas from. This looks more like a box for perfume than for chocolates, but it serves its purpose and it's slick packaging catches the eye. (Good for Point of Purchase) The die cut front flap is held closed with a little velcro type button, and opens like double doors. A tray containing the chocolates slides out, and all of the required information is printed on the flaps.

Dog Food-
I believe the only reason I have this thing is because of the packaging. I don't feed my dog Iams brand food, but the package is smart & reusable so you can easily refill, pick up and pour. Plus whenever my dog sees it she gets really excited, so I like to think she enjoys the packaging too.


2 comments:

  1. Plus it kinda keeps the freshness of the food too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, these are great! Pringles package has nice shape and right size, graphics is a bit busy but overall looks fine. Box of Truffels is awesome! I would keep this box too as a great sample of succesful design. And Dog Food is very cute (and helpful!) - just exactly what we need from satisfying packaging!

    ReplyDelete